Merrimack Pre Game Thread

IUFLA

Just now, NCHoosier32 said:

Also absolutely HATE the change of having game threads on a separate page.  I just gave up and don't go to the other page much.  

I like that part lol I would just prefer it be all in one. Too many separate conversations. 

Again, just an opinion. I also don't have a lot of skin in the game, so my opinion should not matter much. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

I think all pre and game threads should be locked once the game is over.  Post threads should be locked once a new Pre-game thread is created for the next game.  Also move Game threads back to the General Page :) 

I like all of those suggestions except the last one...

The couple of times I've been out and about and relied on the forum to see what's going on in the game, having it out of the general forum makes it easier to find the game thread...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

I like all of those suggestions except the last one...

The couple of times I've been out and about and relied on the forum to see what's going on in the game, having it out of the general forum makes it easier to find the game thread...

i just hate going back and forth between the 2 boards.  I liked it the old way personally.  Maybe pin the current one to the top, pre, Game, them post, then pre again

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

i just hate going back and forth between the 2 boards.  I liked it the old way personally.  Maybe pin the current one to the top, pre, Game, them post, then pre again

I think I am tracking on what you're having issues with. It is an exercise of how to organize where things are. I get it, and in the beginning I think I thought the same thing. Since then, I've found it easy to mentally organize "real time" directly related game stuff is in one tab, and all of the abstract general BB talk is in another tab.

In the end, it's only one click different, isn't it? Maybe, just maybe it's more of a change thing than it is something that you can't get used to if you just try a tiny little bit?   

1 minute ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

I think I am tracking on what you're having issues with. It is an exercise of how to organize where things are. I get it, and in the beginning I think I thought the same thing. Since then, I've found it easy to mentally organize "real time" directly related game stuff is in one tab, and all of the abstract general BB talk is in another tab.

In the end, it's only one click different, isn't it? Maybe, just maybe it's more of a change thing than it is something that you can't get used to if you just try a tiny little bit?   

Yeah it only 1 click back and forth but after so many years of all the threads being in the same list i just havent gotten to like what we have now.  nothing that will affect my life.  Just a little thing to me

1 minute ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Yeah it only 1 click back and forth but after so many years of all the threads being in the same list i just havent gotten to like what we have now.  nothing that will affect my life.  Just a little thing to me

If you are like me... (and I am 100% sure you are now), When these kids do this crazy s@#t, I want them to send me a personal memo about it first and get my total dissatisfaction before they change crap anyway.. :) 

They will be us one day. IF, IF they are lucky!

• Haha 1