Merrimack Game Thread

Reacher

4 minutes ago, Bushmage said:

if rob continues to do nothing offensively and lander still doesnt get in am I allowed to say that we are intentionally not playing lander and its not some difference in skill/experience keeping him off the floor? It's like we want him to transfer.

I thought RP did plenty offensively by getting inside the zone and getting others open looks.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Reacher said:

We need our 3pt shooting to pick up in the 2H. Parker and Miller have been pretty quiet so far. 

I want more intensity and desire to translate into defensive stops and transitional offense. So much easier to score and not to mention less boring than the half court set. Less boring also means more energy and emotion for the players

CMW still playing a lot of guys. I was wondering if that would continue or if he would start to shorten the bench after the Wisconsin loss. I'm going to assume he' using the rest of the non-conference games to keep developing roles but some of these guys need to be limited in what they are asked to do.

Geronimo's passing is a turnover waiting to happen. He should be the rebounding garbage man. Durr should not touch the ball outside 4 feet from the basket unless it is a jumper. I never want to see him dribble the ball. Rob should only shoot if it's absolutely necessary and if he can drive it, i'd prefer he drive it than take the three. Lander needs to play in these type games. Really no reason for him to sit when X can't stay on the floor and Rob can't hit wide open shots against lesser teams. 

5 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

Davidson is a dirty SOB...

I know it has nothing to do with this game but still. :)

He also flops and flails his arms around like a….female dog.  Absolutely plays the game the wrong way.  Drama queen is not what you’re looking for.  

Edited by BobSaccamanno
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Euroclydon said:

CMW still playing a lot of guys. I was wondering if that would continue or if he would start to shorten the bench after the Wisconsin loss. I'm going to assume he' using the rest of the non-conference games to keep developing roles but some of these guys need to be limited in what they are asked to do.

Geronimo's passing is a turnover waiting to happen. He should be the rebounding garbage man. Durr should not touch the ball outside 4 feet from the basket unless it is a jumper. I never want to see him dribble the ball. Rob should only shoot if it's absolutely necessary and if he can drive it, i'd prefer he drive it than take the three. Lander needs to play in these type games. Really no reason for him to sit when X can't stay on the floor and Rob can't hit wide open shots against lesser teams. 

Think you'll see this continue.

He has the PG press full court all game and pressure the ball handler.  I think we will see Rob play 18 or so.