New Series with Kansas

Awesome to hear on Kansas. Crossroads ran it's course. No need to keep doing that because it's a no win situation. Adding Kansas to the schedule is great....national blueblood/program,etc...

Hopefully with our now ACC game, this type of game, Big East opponent and 20 game schedule the comments about bad scheduling can lighten up a bit.

• Like 6

Rosters change significantly now. I wouldn't write off IU winning at Kansas next season because you have no idea what the teams will look like this time next season. 

IU just needs some size to go with the class they are bringing in. TJD is likely gone but if they don't lose too much to transfer they should have a deep team.

And it's mich better than the played out ND and Butler rotation. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

This team should have won a National Title.  Injuries late killed us

They maxed out about as much as a team could....given the injury to Tommy C. It's amazing to me some of my favorite teams we've ever had didn't win the title.

89, 92, 02...and a little bit of 13 because of the rebuild. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

They maxed out about as much as a team could....given the injury to Tommy C. It's amazing to me some of my favorite teams we've ever had didn't win the title.

89, 92, 02...and a little bit of 13 because of the rebuild. 

Probably pre dates you, and I'm sure some of the youngsters on here are tired of hearing it, but the 75 team won their 18 Big 10 games by an average of 29 ppg...

29 ppg...let that sink in...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Probably pre dates you, and I'm sure some of the youngsters on here are tired of hearing it, but the 75 team won their 18 Big 10 games by an average of 29 ppg...

29 ppg...let that sink in...

Yep...should have said that. Watching Zeke as a kid and him at IU was my earliest times watching IU and remembering. We only got 3-4 games per year of IU...combo of Iowa/Illinois, and Northwestern. I know (from history) the 75 team has to be one of the greatest teams ever not win it. 

• Like 2

I like it.  Although we haven't played them very many times IU beat them in 1940 and 1953 NCAA Championship game. Most of the rest of the meetings have been in the tournament.

uk(undercase for lack of respect) is our traditional rival.  But I respect KU and wouldn't mind this becoming an annual home and home. Want to be the best play the best and win!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

I like it.  Although we haven't played them very many times IU beat them in 1940 and 1953 NCAA Championship game. Most of the rest of the meetings have been in the tournament.

uk(undercase for lack of respect) is our traditional rival.  But I respect KU and wouldn't mind this becoming an annual home and home. Want to be the best play the best and win!

One of the very few games where we lost and wasn't upset at as in the 93-94 season at KU.  We lost in OT on a last second 3 by Jacque Vaughn.