New Series with Kansas

17 hours ago, IU Scott said:

To me it does but others maybe not

Sorry didn't mean for it to come off crass. I just meant the main reason for having it at Assembly Hall was for the students/campus effect. I wasn't sure if they would even still be on campus....I knew it would be close to after finals. I suppose some might care but honestly with Indy so close a neutral site game in Kansas City and Indy shouldn't really matter....either way it's about who for me...and that's a quality matchup!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dgambill said:

Sorry didn't mean for it to come off crass. I just meant the main reason for having it at Assembly Hall was for the students/campus effect. I wasn't sure if they would even still be on campus....I knew it would be close to after finals. I suppose some might care but honestly with Indy so close a neutral site game in Kansas City and Indy shouldn't really matter....either way it's about who for me...and that's a quality matchup!

Agree the who is nice, but the friendly confines of AH is where its at.  Used to be one of the toughest places to play for anyone, you just don't get that a the FH.  Same for the Kansas i assume

• Like 1