IUFB NSD 2022

btownqb

1 minute ago, Hoosier82 said:

Is he being brought in as RB or WR? He’s gonna have put on some serious lbs to his frame if he’s gonna line up in the backfield full time. Wouldn’t hate having a Rondell Moore type hybrid though 

He is not going to line up and get 15 carries a game. But, his size is irrelevant if you can't catch him to begin with. 

3 minutes ago, iuswingman said:

website person getting fired for doing it before he announced his pick.

I don't think it was really a "pick" thing. It's been only Indiana for awhile. I believe tonight is more of a signing than it is a commitment type deal. Could be wrong though. I wouldn't think Indiana would make that mistake. 

1 hour ago, KDB said:

Dominick James is in!!

Per Matt Weaver:

James committed to IU over offers from Ohio State, Michigan, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, LSU, Mississippi State, Missouri, N.C. State, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas A&M, USC, West Virginia, 

Edited by IU878176
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Andy06 said:

So is there any concern that Cooper will decommit if the meeting with the new OC doesn't go well?

When dealing with the decisions of teenagers, you should always been concerned. As far as this particular situation overly worrying you? No, I don't believe you should be overly alarmed. 

• Like 1

saw one poster think this might mean mcculley could test the waters if we bring in a qb transfer.   If mcculley goes, then cooper may go as well. 

Even if we get a qb transfer and bailey, I would think McCulley has the ability to win the #2 spot behind the transfer QB.   Unless he goes down a level, I'm not sure he will be guaranteed anything better than that.

Plus, he should be well aware of how quickly the backup can become the starter.

Just now, iuswingman said:

saw one poster think this might mean mcculley could test the waters if we bring in a qb transfer.   If mcculley goes, then cooper may go as well. 

Even if we get a qb transfer and bailey, I would think McCulley has the ability to win the #2 spot behind the transfer QB.   Unless he goes down a level, I'm not sure he will be guaranteed anything better than that.

Plus, he should be well aware of how quickly the backup can become the starter.

Cooper is also very good friends with CJ Gunn. 

Been gone all day and just catching up. All I can say is wow to our staff....top 20 nationally and some much needed speed/size coming in.

I know this year on the field was a downer....but the program is still ascending. Best ever class in my lifetime. Thought I saw a stat that said we have 8 4 star guys and very high 3 stars....never, never thought I would see IU do this.

• Like 1