IUFB NSD 2022

btownqb

22 hours ago, iuthruandthru said:

Yep those 55 unsigned players in the ESPN top 300 are clearly last ditch efforts, not to mention the clear talent out there outside the top 300 and transfers still unsigned in the portal.  Dire times…

How many of those are receivers?

How many have the grades?

How many have the chops for ND degrees?

Outside the top 300? I don't know what planet your from but ND has lost 3 games in the last two years and have been to 2 playoffs in the last 3 years. They aren't looking at a whole lot of players outside the top 300. 

They may take a transfer or two if it's a good fit. 

58 minutes ago, Sea Turtle said:

How many of those are receivers?

How many have the grades?

How many have the chops for ND degrees?

Outside the top 300? I don't know what planet your from but ND has lost 3 games in the last two years and have been to 2 playoffs in the last 3 years. They aren't looking at a whole lot of players outside the top 300. 

They may take a transfer or two if it's a good fit. 

No one cares about ND. Go to a different thread. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

28 minutes ago, rogue3542 said:

Kind of interesting the timing between Cooper signing and the Bailey SC crystall ball picks.

Maybe he was waiting to see what was going to happen with McCulley?

Regardless, I'm speechless at how good this class turned out to be.

Jmo 

I dont think DM had 5% to do with OC decision. As in today, being secure with signing. 

22 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Jmo 

I dont think DM had 5% to do with OC decision. As in today, being secure with signing. 

Here is a quote from his dad:  “We did our homework on him (Bell), so we wanted to know, has he seen my son play, what were his thoughts, how he thought he would use my son, what were his plans to develop (Donaven) McCulley, and probably most importantly my son wanted to get to know him and try to build a relationship with him,” Cooper, Sr. said.

• Like 1

Just now, Fiveoutofsix said:

Here is a quote from his dad:  “We did our homework on him (Bell), so we wanted to know, has he seen my son play, what were his thoughts, how he thought he would use my son, what were his plans to develop (Donaven) McCulley, and probably most importantly my son wanted to get to know him and try to build a relationship with him,” Cooper, Sr. said.

His dad was excellent in this process. Almost, as if, Tom Allen recruits the kid's parents, as well. 😉

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Somebody said they were interested in Cooper but you're right that that topic should die.  

Well what happened was ND originally didn’t like Cooper as a prospect so they targeted other guys. Then he committed to IU. Then signing day rolls around a Cooper doesn’t sign. ND catches wind of it after losing 2 WR commits and reach out to see if there would be any interest as their feelings on him changed this year but they still didn’t feel the need to chase him plus he was strongly committed to Indiana until a couple days ago. That’s why they started kicking the tires. Bell then answered any questions and Cooper signs with IU today. That’s the extent of the ND talk but I still didn’t see the point of that post lol.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Fiveoutofsix said:

Wonder what is going to happen with Branden Jennings?  Quick google search didn't reveal anything.

He’s basically considering transferring to IU or staying at Maryland. Hasn’t visited anyplace else. If he would’ve made a decision by this signing period it was likely he was staying put. 

Edited by DC2345
  • Thanks 2