Bowl Games

7 hours ago, btownqb said:

Maryland putting a hurting on VT. 21-3 w/4 mins to go in the first. 

Btw... I perfectly understand some of you being bored with bowl games. No question I understand that. There's just no real argument to be made that there should be less of them. People make money, more kids experience a bowl, etc. 

I dont even watch half the bowls, but, some of the reason I do is to learn. There are so many gadget plays/trick plays/unbalanced formations offensive staffs come up during their 4-6 week lay off, I love it. I learn a lot during these games, so that would be the added interest for me. 

We run a very unique offense, so not everything I get from these games is applicable, but there's so much I can learn to teach the boys in these games, if that makes sense.  

I don't watch all the bowl games but I like being able to randomly tune in games at any given time of day this week. Fun stuff, no such thing as too much football in my book.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, btownqb said:

More importantly.. if you guys haven't had Duke's Mayo, it's a must. 

So one of my lunch buddies is a Mayo addict. Last night I think he had a bit too much holiday cheer and posted his concoction. Baked beans with mayo??? People need to stop cooking and texting under the influence!

image.thumb.jpeg.867dbea3f63e04fbae540650eb7fe0e6.jpeg 
His choice though is Blue Plate mayo.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Drroogh said:

So one of my lunch buddies is a Mayo addict. Last night I think he had a bit too much holiday cheer and posted his concoction. Baked beans with mayo??? People need to stop cooking and texting under the influence!

image.thumb.jpeg.867dbea3f63e04fbae540650eb7fe0e6.jpeg 
His choice though is Blue Plate mayo.

Listen the next time you quote me, it had better not be from a picture of a ruined bowl of baked beans. 😂😂😂

I LOVE baked beans. Why would someone do this!? Your friend should be fined. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Doesn't matter how the Smellermakers lose, and they will lose, but certain of their fans will be on here whining about being shorthanded or whatever.

And I will absolutely tell them we don't care. UT has had sooo many dudes leave the last 10 months. 

Vols by 100. Let's get it.