Bowl Games

1 minute ago, Hoosier51 said:

ND lives rent free in your head don't they?

This has nothing to do with the Irish i've aleady said they have failed in bowls lately, this is about the B1G who has one championship in how many years?

Why would ND live rent free in my head? 😂 .... they are fun to watch lose, nothing more. 

So, is the B1G is not the 2nd best conference? Ok. 

Just now, btownqb said:

Why would ND live rent free in my head? 😂 .... they are fun to watch lose, nothing more. 

So, is the B1G is not the 2nd best conference? Ok. 

They are all you talk about, or you try to get them in every conversation about CFB. I bet you have a leprechaun doll you stick pins in.😁

I just dont know how you look at these games and draw conclusions from them, with the current state of opt outs. Like Penn State had some BIG time players out today,  probably more so than anyone that's not the Buckeyes. 

I just found it funny ND lost after being up 21pts. Things change a lot if Kyle Hamilton plays. I have no clue who wins those games if both teams have everyone. 

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

I am not the fan of turn coat IU basketball fans who cheers for ND football

Are you a fan of people on here that cheer on PSU, Miami, Tennessee and a couple even Purdue?

The Hoosiers have a bigger rivalry with PSU and Purdue then the Irish who they rarely play against.

Just now, Hoosier51 said:

Are you a fan of people on here that cheer on PSU, Miami, Tennessee and a couple even Purdue?

The Hoosiers have a bigger rivalry with PSU and Purdue then the Irish who they rarely play against.

I couldn't care less about those teams.  This is a IU message board so I don't care to see discussions about other teams.  If I cared I would go to their message boards but have never been to another teams board.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

I couldn't care less about those teams.  This is a IU message board so I don't care to see discussions about other teams.  If I cared I would go to their message boards but have never been to another teams board.

NEWSFLASH this is a thread about BOWL GAMES, not IU.

Edited by Hoosier51

1 minute ago, Hoosier51 said:

I have said this here before. I grew up a Notre Dame fan… went to Catholic school through high school. My opinion changed once I started experiencing the arrogance that is their fan base… especially while working in the South Bend/Mishawaka market for 5 years. 

Nothing pleases me more than seeing that fan base being shut up by any opponent 

• Like 1

Just now, Steubenhoosier said:

I have said this here before. I grew up a Notre Dame fan… went to Catholic school through high school. My opinion changed once I started experiencing the arrogance that is their fan base… especially while working in the South Bend/Mishawaka market for 5 years. 

Nothing pleases me more than seeing that fan base being shut up by any opponent 

Which happens regularly 

Just now, Hoosier51 said:

Ok there sport, you clearly are clueless since i've said countless times this game didn't bother me. It's your arrogance that does.

So you're upset that an Indiana fan doesn't like Notre Dame... gotcha. Makes zero sense, but at least I can see where you're coming from.