Bowl Games

1 hour ago, rico said:

How about a full afternoon of CBB followed by the football NC?

Now you're talking. My wife and I once opened and closed a BW3's in December because we played UConn in hoops 2pm, and UK played UNC at 11AM.  There was more football in the afternoon,  then conference football championships in the evening.  We filled in spare time with Golden Tee and trivia. Went through 4 servers. Good times.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Hoosierinbham said:

Now you're talking. My wife and I once opened and closed a BW3's in December because we played UConn in hoops 2pm, and UK played UNC at 11AM.  There was more football in the afternoon,  then conference football championships in the evening.  We filled in spare time with Golden Tee and trivia. Went through 4 servers. Good times.

I remember one time me and 3 buddies were in a Hooters long enough to drink 12 pitchers. 

We obviously Ubered out of there. 

• Haha 1

Just now, bronkonagurski said:

I kind of feel like it will come down to which QB cracks and makes the costly mistake. Both of them have been close to that happening. My money would be on Bennett throwing a pick 6.

Agree on both fronts. The opposition always cracks against Bama and does something stupid, and I don't really trust Bennett at all. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Agree on both fronts. The opposition always cracks against Bama and does something stupid, and I don't really trust Bennett at all. 

I just don’t think he puts enough pressure on the Alabama defense. They’ve always struggled with qbs that have a running threat or can stand in the pocket and deliver. I don’t think he can do either. I too think a big defensive play will be the game changer and it will likely be a mistake by Bennett.

• Like 1