Bowl Games

Just now, IU878176 said:

Bowl season started out with 4-0 BT and 1-5 SEC but at the end of the day  two SEC teams are easily getting into the Championship final :(

Quite a turn around for UM.

Lose to IU one year and end up in the playoff the next.
Kudos to them as I had gotten to the point that I thought Jim H would never, ever,  get them where they are tonight.

B1G is still an excellent conference. There are two way, way, way ahead of everyone else. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

B1G is still an excellent conference. There are two way, way, way ahead of everyone else. 

Yes, in the middle/high range I think the SEC gets too much credit and the BT does not get enough.  At the very top, however, as much as I hate it the SEC wears the crown.

3 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

2021 NFL Draft by conference

• SEC -- 65
  • Big Ten -- 44
  • ACC -- 42
  • Pac-12 -- 28
  • Big 12 -- 22

That's one aspect though, when you're calculating these conferences. B1G only marginally ahead of ACC in THAT aspect. I think it's depth separates it A LOT. 

Refuse to listen to all the SEC hype for the next 10 days. Refuse to give Finebaum any credibility. Everything that is wrong with college football will be on display for the next 10 days. 

Something has to change. The beauty of college basketball is that the teams that win it all change regularly. So sick of Saban and the SEC.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Refuse to listen to all the SEC hype for the next 10 days. Refuse to give Finebaum any credibility. Everything that is wrong with college football will be on display for the next 10 days. 

Something has to change. The beauty of college basketball is that the teams that win it all change regularly. So sick of Saban and the SEC.

😂😂😂😂😂 

Sour grapes? Good grief. 

The beauty of college football is that more often than the other sports, or at least basketball, the best team wins. 

• Like 1

Anybody sick of the SEC just isn't an SEC fan. 

Literally, they are dominat because they employ the best coaches, they have the best fans, they have the best facilities, they have the best traditions, they win the most and finally they turn out the most pros. Period. 

Their dominance is evident. 

If the B1G wanted to prove themselves more, they shouldn't have went to 9 conference games.. an incredibly stupid decision. Schedule them more and beat them. If not, stfu and live with 2nd place. 

Edited by btownqb