Bowl Games

2 minutes ago, Hoosier82 said:

Random thought: I’ve never been more curious as to how the buckeye helmet stickers are awarded after seeing Marvin Harrison Jr.’s hat half full of buckeyes coming into a game with only a handful of receptions, 68 yards receiving and zero TDs. 

Special teams, scout team, whole WR core decals, etc. 

Edited by btownqb

Just now, Hoosierinbham said:

As long as they keep the pressure up on defense, they should be successful.  They inexplicably stopped pressuring Young after the first quarter,  even though it was very effective. 

Yeah i don't know what they were thinking in the first game, the pressure was working and they completely abandoned it for some reason.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hoosierinbham said:

The announcers have been unanimously promoting the players that are playing instead of sitting out.  Seems ESPN doesn't appreciate people hurting their ratings and product. Hope Corral's injury doesn't encourage more to sit out.  There have been some great bowl games this year.

Even without Corral's injury i think you are going to see more and more do it every year. It is just how CFB is now unfortunately.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

Even without Corral's injury i think you are going to see more and more do it every year. It is just how CFB is now unfortunately.

Unfortunately probably true. Assuming his injury is minimal,  I think it shows NFL teams Corral is tough and dedicated to his team. I like those qualities in my team leader. You're going to get hurt in the NFL, it's how you respond that separates some guys. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hoosierinbham said:

Unfortunately probably true. Assuming his injury is minimal,  I think it shows NFL teams Corral is tough and dedicated to his team. I like those qualities in my team leader. You're going to get hurt in the NFL, it's how you respond that separates some guys. 

Yeah if his injury isn't to serious i think he will be fine in the draft. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

Yeah if his injury isn't to serious i think he will be fine in the draft. 

I agree but that being said…seeing him on crutches will undoubtedly make those that sat out think they did the right thing and it will be an example that future agents and family members use to convince guys to sit. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, IU878176 said:

I agree but that being said…seeing him on crutches will undoubtedly make those that sat out think they did the right thing and it will be an example that future agents and family members use to convince guys to sit. 

Yeah i think you are right. The more injuries you see like his the more you will see players sitting out. Agents and family members will be vultures when they see players like him on crutches.

Edited by Hoosier51