Northern Kentucky Game Thread

Inequality

14 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

How do you know either is the case?

I don’t.  But sleeve is on his left arm, not his shooting arm.  Don’t want him hurt, don’t want him in doghouse, sick, academically ineligible or whatever.  Want to see him out there when BIG play starts.

3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I'm not the coach, but that infraction does not warrant benching in my opinion.

I agree. I doubt the tech is the reason. Parker was protecting a team mate, just as Woody went to bat for X after the booing in the ND game.

Gotta be something else. Maybe he's not feeling up to snuff. Although Woody did say everyone was healthy in the pregame show.

Water under the bridge at this point.

8 minutes ago, IUalum said:

I saw a post earlier this week that said TJD couldn't pass.  Just saying, I think his passing is pretty good this year.

Did you watch the ND game? He gently (some might say lazily) lobbed two passes to the defense and got ripped by the commentators. He’s 2nd only to XJ in turnovers and his passing is a big reason why

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, NaplesHoosier said:

Wonder if Fish has had anything to say about Stewart. ......

After Woody's comments on the radio pregame, Fischer said they didn't know why Leal was replacing Stewart.  Said he asked, but coach wouldn't answer.  When coach announced the different starting line-up, he made sure to say Leal was starting in Stewart's spot.  

It's all speculation, but it could be as simple as Steward being late to practice or having a sloppy practice.  Understanding who Woodson's coach was, I could see him using the bench as a motivator.

Regardless, I'm happy that Parker is not injured and apparently not deep enough in the doghouse to sit the whole game.

• Like 4