Happy Holidays

rico

1 hour ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Well, no White Christmas down here in Evansville, just rain and we may break a record for a high for Christmas Day of almost 70 degrees!!!  🙄

🎄 But.....  Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Kwanza, and Happy Hanukka to everyone!!  ( Does that cover everybody? LOL)  🎅🤶

Ouch. We woke up to about a half and inch today here in Brooklyn. But warmer and rain scheduled for tomorrow. 

47 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Merry Christmas!

I bought my wife some new clothes. Hope I chose the sizes wisely.  

Rules for buying a woman clothes...

1. Never buy a woman clothes

2. If you screw up and break rule #1, under no circumstances should you buy any size over medium

3. Make sure you get a gift receipt

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

21 hours ago, jefftheref said:

Merry Christmas to everyone at HSN. 

Merry Christmas in Heaven to Mile, Crester, Snowling and HTD. Your presence on this board is truly missed and you are all thought of daily.

Was reminded of mile this Christmas morning when I was gifted a kit for making Portillo’s Italian Beef. I know mile always had some shipped in for the holidays. Miss all of those we lost!

• Like 1

Mid-morning, I thought the house was a little stuffy, so I opened some windows.  That didn't help, even brought a little humidity in.  Having a houseful later this afternoon, so this was not good.  So, I turned on the A/C.  I live in Indiana and I'm running my A/C on Christmas Day.  That's just wrong.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Mid-morning, I thought the house was a little stuffy, so I opened some windows.  That didn't help, even brought a little humidity in.  Having a houseful later this afternoon, so this was not good.  So, I turned on the A/C.  I live in Indiana and I'm running my A/C on Christmas Day.  That's just wrong.  

I broke down and turned ours on too. I held out until the temp in the house reached 78. I hated turning it on today. 

• Like 1