PSU Game Thread

Inequality

Does the announcers watch the game because they acted liked PSU just went to the zone the last couple of possessions.  They have been in the zone the last 10 minutes of the game.  Please play your starts most of the minutes in the s cond half.  We don't need to play 10 guys in the s cond half.

MSU played a worse first half and they pulled it together. This happens in conference play on the road. PSU is playing pretty well, all things considered….they definitely showed up to fight. I think we need to use their physicality against them, go at their bigs and draw some fouls. Keep feeding Trayce and Race. 

1 minute ago, tdhoosier said:

MSU played a worse first half and they pulled it together. This happens in conference play on the road. PSU is playing pretty well, all things considered….they definitely showed up to fight. I think we need to use their physicality against them, go at their bigs and draw some fouls. Keep feeding Trayce and Race. 

Slowing down the game favors Penn St.

• Like 3

Second half I’m going with Race, Trace, Bates, XJ and Stewart to start. Strength, confidence and the best ability to score the ball.

I don’t think I would ever rest Trace and Race at the same time. At least for any length of time.

I feel like this teams ceiling is much lower when it gets stuck in the half court mode.

Defense and quick transition offense. Let’s go!

3 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

And keep Race and TJD on the floor. We don’t need 40% of their minutes going to the second unit. 

Unfortunately this team is no better offensively than last year's team at this point even though I think we have better personnel offensively.   The stats show it.  KP offensive rank this year #70 and OE=107.2 and last year we were 70 and 109.1.  Even with only 4 TO's in the half, the offense still stagnant.  Just little flow there.

IU needs to come out in the first five minutes of 2d half and change tempo and score, and if not, we will be vulnerable in a grind it out game.

• Like 1