PSU Game Thread

Inequality

5 minutes ago, rico said:

We need Parker and Kopp to score more...

Early in the year I hoped Bates would work himself into the starting lineup and that Kopp or Parker would come off the bench. Would be nice not to have two catch and shoot guys on the floor at the same time. Bates will be good for us but hasn’t adjusted as quickly as I hoped.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, IU878176 said:

Early in the year I hoped Bates would work himself into the starting lineup and that Kopp or Parker would come off the bench. Would be nice not to have two catch and shoot guys on the floor at the same time. Bates will be good for us but hasn’t adjusted as quickly as I hoped.

We need that guy out there who can create his own shot, which Scoop showed he has the ability to do in the first half…..they just didn’t go down. 

Edited by tdhoosier
  • Like 1

Just now, IU Scott said:

Tbe problem our big guys have is that they really have no low post moves. It is just catching the ball and backing you man down until you get to the basket.  What had happen to a turn around jumper from 8 feet

I’d say we have some of the more craftier big guys in the conference. 

I

Just now, IU878176 said:

Oh I’m in Bates corner with you. He needs more pt. He can shoot and slash. High ability to create. Maybe it’s his defense that’s keeping him sidelined?

There is no one in the conference with the exception of Kofi that can handle Trace. Gotta get him touches.