Brothers

Drroogh

1 hour ago, Drroogh said:

Today I announced I was retiring! Who called me and made me cry, my muslim brother! And yes he knows I’m Christian, I’ll never forget the day he pointed up in the air and said we both know!

NICE!! Congrats on the retirement. I’m anywhere from three to seven years away from it. My wife is 11 years younger than me, so I’ll probably work until I’m 60. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations! Enjoy your time off, you have earned it. 

I got retired 6 (61 years old) years ago when they eliminated my position after almost 40 years of service. Little did they know I was planning on retiring 3 weeks later. I ended up getting 32 weeks of pay and benefits. They were upset when I told them if they had waited 3 weeks they wouldn't of had to pay me anything. I made sure I had signed my severance agreement before spilling the beans on my planned retirement,

I now am a fulltime house bit??. My good looking much younger wife (24 years younger) has a great job so I do all the cooking, cleaning, laundry and grocery shopping. She doesn't have to lift a finger around the house. I have it made!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1