Jalen Hood-Schifino On ESPNU Jan6th at 5pm

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

How did our boy do? 

Didn't look quite as good as I've seen him look, but Montverde's whole team looked out of sync...Dariq Whitehead (ranked between 5-9 nationally, and a Duke commit) looked terrible. 

JHS played good defense and moved the ball, but he deferred a little to Montverde's front court, which is their strength, and Skyy Clark (SG #16 nationally, UK commit).

Still, love his leadership...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

Didn't look quite as good as I've seen him look, but Montverde's whole team looked out of sync...Dariq Whitehead (ranked between 5-9 nationally, and a Duke commit) looked terrible. 

JHS played good defense and moved the ball, but he deferred a little to Montverde's front court, which is their strength, and Skyy Clark (SG #16 nationally, UK commit).

Still, love his leadership...

Well...traveling Florida to Indiana in the dead of winter....can't say I blame them for being "a little out of sync" lol

3 hours ago, dgambill said:

Well...traveling Florida to Indiana in the dead of winter....can't say I blame them for being "a little out of sync" lol

It was hard for me to imagine that these were high school kids, the talent level was just so high...

That said, the games in this NIBC League are very entertaining and worth watching...the college basketball stars of tomorrow...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1