Ohio State Post Game Thread

KDB

7 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Before the game, Lavin unveiled his Top 5 frontcourt players...

5 TJD 

4 Tshiebwe UK

3 Banchero Duke 

2 Liddell 

1 Cockburn 

Wonder if that list shifted any...

TJD, Cockburn, Lidell, Davis, Murray, and Ivey. 

Which one does not make all-conference?

Seriously, all 6 of those guys could be 3rd team All-American or better, and one will not be all-conference.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

Seriously, all 6 of those guys could be 3rd team All-American or better, and one will not be all-conference.

Great points, but.. still got like 16 conference games left!

3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

At this point you'd almost have to say Ivey...

Loved what Galloway did tonight and not to be a buzzkill, but it didn’t look like OSU game planned for him at all. He looked like a world beater last year too until his defenders stepped back a few steps to deny any penetration. Teams will force him to shoot or pass and it I’m betting this will happen as soon as the Minnesota game. Hope I’m wrong or I hope he starts to hit shots at a decent clip from the perimeter. Still love the effort tonight and still think he is of great value to this team, just maybe not as much as we are thinking tonight.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

Loved what Galloway did tonight and not to be a buzzkill, but it didn’t look like OSU game planned for him at all. He looked like a world beater last year too until his defenders stepped back a few steps to deny any penetration. Teams will force him to shoot or pass and it I’m betting this will happen as soon as the Minnesota game. Hope I’m wrong or I hope he starts to hit shots at a decent clip from the perimeter. Still love the effort tonight and still think he is of great value to this team, just maybe not as much as we are thinking tonight.  

Well I would doubt hes going to be +17 again.. but any positive at this point should be celebrated. He's also incredibly young, and inexperienced, but his best attributes are his toughness and his ability to adapt. 

Dudes quick-witted as he is quick. 

You're right in what you're saying, just adding more. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, mchenry34 said:

This team is four positive plays from being 14-0...the team we are looking for is there, it's just buried under some uncertainty and inconsistency...confidence can help with both of those...

Very good point as others have said as well. I saw 32 make about 3-4 plays each half that changed things. Think about that margin. 4 plays and we are top 10. Same team just buried a tad like you said.