Indiana HS football 2022

SIAC top 6

1. Mater Dei- They are going to be solid again and returns at last 12-14 starters. Pretty big QB in Wunderlich coming at 6’5 215, with some solid weapons. Defense will be solid too in the backfield, but some holes to fill on the D-Line

2. Memorial- Same boat with Mater Dei, been hearing good things with the team, the O-Line is going to be huge again. Been hearing some rumblings regarding the Offense, Defense will somewhat be interesting. 

3. Jasper- Should have a solid Defense, some questions on the Offense. Pretty hard to rank them, but Coach Lewis has silenced the doubters, also they are the defending SIAC champions

4. Castle- Might have the best Defense in the Conference. Depending on who their QB will be, they will jump past Memorial and Jasper

5. Reitz- Added some pretty good additions to their team. Also return 8/9 starters on their Defense. Rumblings that will be seeing an Central’s Backup transferring in.

6. North- Their Defense appears to be good as they return a decent amount. Offense has been questionable due to losing some starters on their O-Line, Receivers, and replacing their QB.

Bosse

Central (They will be down for a bit)

Harrison

VL

Interesting that Chatard dropped back down from 4A after one year

Cathedral jumps into 6A

South Dearborn drops from 4A to 3A

Sullivan and Brownstown Central drop to 2A

Zionsville and Jeffersonville jump into 6A

Merrillville, Chesterton and Snider drop to 5A

Bedford Lawrence North, Kokomo, and Powerhouse New Pal drop to 4A

Brebeuf is now in 4A

Wonder when the sectional redrawing will happen?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Interesting that Chatard dropped back down from 4A after one year

Cathedral jumps into 6A

South Dearborn drops from 4A to 3A

Sullivan and Brownstown Central drop to 2A

Zionsville and Jeffersonville jump into 6A

Merrillville, Chesterton and Snider drop to 5A

Bedford Lawrence North, Kokomo, and Powerhouse New Pal drop to 4A

Brebeuf is now in 4A

Wonder when the sectional redrawing will happen?

Lets go!!!!

Silver Creek is on a total island in 4A.  Regardless of what sectional they get put in, they will be an hour from the CLOSEST sectional opponent.  BNL or Jennings County would be the closest if they get sent North.  Jasper would be the only one under two hours if they get sent West.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

I was there the one time we played them at home. I believe I was in 5th grade. Unreal crowd. 

It was a Saturday night, though. Huge, huge crowd. 

We love our football here in Evansville, during our sectional championship at Northview( ~2 hours away) there was only standing room on the visitor’s side. The Memorial vs Central game in 2018 had like 7500 people at it, Memorial vs Reitz in 2017 was rumored between 9500-11000. Reitz-East Central a few years ago was very packed. Reitz-MD rivalry can reach some incredible levels.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Love Harrison's field from the highway! Plus those lucky kids have a Which Wich right next to their campus!! lol 

Don’t get me started on my Which Wich pregame sandwich! Harrison’s field is very nice, love the 2 story press box and visitor one too. One problem I have with it, is that they do not have a visitor concession stand in the empty grass area.

Edited by Hoosierfan1901
  • Like 1