Minnesota Post Game Thread

KDB

1 minute ago, Fundamentals said:

What a difference a week makes.  Last Sunday, ugly loss at PSU.  Since then, 2 double-digit wins against 2 solid teams. 

Yep. Gotta take this show on the road tho. Right now, that's our boogie man.

Once we break through. Gain some confidence, we can be a dangerous team.

• Like 5

Good win against a team that was 10-2. It was a very good coaching matchup, Johnson backing off the PGs to double Trayce forcing the Hoosiers guards to hit their threes which in the first half they did a pretty good job of. And Coach Woodson posting up Thompson late in the second half which was pretty effective. 

MVPs in my opinion are both Rob and X for getting it going in the first half.

Overall a good team win. I am expecting them to win their next two even if they are both on the road.

• Like 2

Good home win! I think it's about time that Galloway takes the starting role and we use Kopp off the bench as a shooter only in limited minutes. I don't think it's any coincidence that we played our best ball in the last 10 minutes of each half when Galloway took over for Kopp. Been the same story for the last two games. Trey is just a game changer for this team and needs to be on the court as much as possible. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

There is more and more evidence building that it wasn't actually am ugly loss. Loss yes, but PSU has game right now.

I felt dumb for saying that PSU was playing really well after everybody was saying w lost to a joke team. They played HARD and were draining everything. I still say 80% of the teams in the B1G would’ve lost to PSU on that night. They also gave PU all they could handle yesterday.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FKIM01 said:

Huge effort play from Geronimo that gave Miller Kopp a nice 2nd chance step-in three.  It definitely felt like a momentum changer.

I thought that was the play that stemmed the tide too...Stevens had just hit 2 FTs to put them up one 49-48, and their confidence was growing...

Geronimo's tip out to Miller was all effort...

• Like 3

Gophers played some of the softest perimeter defense I’ve ever seen….nice to see Rob knock down 3’s 

Galloway with Rob & XJ gives you good athleticism on the wings 

parker struggled with high pick 

IU hugging roll guy…not much hedging 

shows you Woodson is confident in perimeter defenders to contain dribble 

• Like 2