Iowa pregame

Hoosierfan1901

20 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Have no idea who will guard him.  I think it is better to let him get his and stop the rest of the be team.

Sure it'll be Race. TJD will get their true 5, Filip Rebraca (transfer from North Dakota)...

I'd imagine Miller will get Fran's younger kid, Patrick...

Stewart on Bohannon, and XJ on Joe Toussaint...

1 minute ago, MoyeCowbell said:

Midwest born and bred, but having lived in LA for the last 15+ years I gotta say the West Coast is the best when it comes to watching games. Everything is paced out perfectly, and I feel like we can see more games too.

I don’t live on the west coast but have family out there and completely agree. I love the sports timing when I visit. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MoyeCowbell said:

Midwest born and bred, but having lived in LA for the last 15+ years I gotta say the West Coast is the best when it comes to watching games. Everything is paced out perfectly, and I feel like we can see more games too.

Truly perfection.  Nothing like getting up and watching NFL football at 10a.  

• Like 2

This is such a huge game. If we can win this you have to figure we'd be able to find a way to win at Nebraska, which could get us to 5-2 heading into a stretch of three straight home games. If we are going to make a run at a conference title (and I think we can; we've got the best defense and a top player), this would go a long way towards it. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, ba43056 said:

With a line-up change I would rotate Galloway and Geronimo at him. That's 10 fouls and if you got 10 points out of the two its found money. 

The sub pattern the last two games has been Geronimo for Race and taking on Liddell and Battle...

Not sure Galloway works...Murray would just post him up...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

The sub pattern the last two games has been Geronimo for Race and taking on Liddell and Battle...

Not sure Galloway works...Murray would just post him up...

Race and Geronimo are up for the task - they're both good defenders. 

If last year's IU team could slow down last year's Iowa I don't see any reason why this year we cannot slow them down. We are an elite defensive team.

• Like 3