Iowa pregame

Hoosierfan1901

Need X and Parker to avoid the silly fouls. They get frustrated and angry which leads to some just dumb fouls and they take themselves off the court. I like IU playing with an edge or a chip on their shoulders, but on the road you have to be smart enough to stay in the game. 

If it turns into a three point shooting challenge, Iowa cruises to a win. If IU plays their normal defense and can control the paint/glass they have a good chance taking this one. 

At some point, they have to figure it out on the road. It's time. 

7 minutes ago, Euroclydon said:

Need X and Parker to avoid the silly fouls. They get frustrated and angry which leads to some just dumb fouls and they take themselves off the court. I like IU playing with an edge or a chip on their shoulders, but on the road you have to be smart enough to stay in the game. 

If it turns into a three point shooting challenge, Iowa cruises to a win. If IU plays their normal defense and can control the paint/glass they have a good chance taking this one. 

At some point, they have to figure it out on the road. It's time. 

Especially X!

21 hours ago, HoosierDPU95 said:

I see that Iowa is currently favored by 3. Vegas must have heard that CMW didn't pack his suit.

From his radio show with Don Fischer...

“I know this thing of wearing suits. I think we might need to go on the road with a suit.” “…The suits don’t have anything to do with it. But I’m telling you if we don’t break this ice soon, I’m gonna be wearing a suit.”

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I keep forgetting we swept these guys last year. There will come a point and time under our new leadership that I will feel confident going on the road. Just not there yet. Iowa seems to have played some really good teams close and are a few possessions away(like us) from a different record. 

I didn’t go back and read this whole thread so forgive me if this has already been discussed. Does Iowa have anybody that can handle TJD? I haven’t watched Iowa play this year 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I keep forgetting we swept these guys last year. There will come a point and time under our new leadership that I will feel confident going on the road. Just not there yet. Iowa seems to have played some really good teams close and are a few possessions away(like us) from a different record. 

I feel the same

20 minutes ago, Hoosier83 said:

Just placed my bet on IU +5. 🤞🏼

But I hope this pays off

19 minutes ago, Hoosier83 said:

I didn’t go back and read this whole thread so forgive me if this has already been discussed. Does Iowa have anybody that can handle TJD? I haven’t watched Iowa play this year 

I don't think so. Iowa seems to be Iowa...perimeter mostly...maybe I'm wrong as I don't watch them much.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Hoosier83 said:

Filip Rebraca, North Dakota transfer, is their 5. I've seen him play probably 5 or 6 times. No way, defensively, he can handle Trayce...

• Like 2