22 hours ago, IU878176 said:

FWIW (perhaps nothing LOL)

Kenpom

IU -  24th

Iowa - 26th

Sagarin

Iowa - 22

IU - 26th

Tonight will be the measure for me if this team is turning a corner or will continue to be wildly inconsistent with focus and execution. Tough road wins are very hard to come by....stringing together 3 and 4 game win streaks is something we just haven't done in the past 5-6 years. I'd love to see us get on a little roll. We all want to get into the top 25 and I'm sure we can...but if we want to be a STAPLE in the top 25 we have to win consistently to stay up there. Not been able to do that much over the years.

21 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Tonight will be the measure for me if this team is turning a corner or will continue to be wildly inconsistent with focus and execution. Tough road wins are very hard to come by....stringing together 3 and 4 game win streaks is something we just haven't done in the past 5-6 years. I'd love to see us get on a little roll. We all want to get into the top 25 and I'm sure we can...but if we want to be a STAPLE in the top 25 we have to win consistently to stay up there. Not been able to do that much over the years.

You mean Thursday because that's when we play Iowa.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Sorry. I thought it was Tuesday....lol...I guess I'm just excited to see us play again and build off those two nice wins. Beats last year when I was dreading watching us play again after most of our performances.

😁  Don't get too high with the wins...or too low with the losses.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Until you prove you can, call me skeptical.

Iowa 81

IU 69

I understand the skepticism, but I think that this Iowa squad isn't as good as last years team, and we beat them twice with a worse team (and dare I say coach?) than we have this year...

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I understand the skepticism, but I think that this Iowa squad isn't as good as last years team, and we beat them twice with a worse team (and dare I say coach?) than we have this year...

I want to believe...I believe IU CAN and SHOULD...I just don't believe they WILL, but will be happy to be proven wrong.

What does Vegas say?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I want to believe...I believe IU CAN and SHOULD...I just don't believe they WILL, but will be happy to be proven wrong.

What does Vegas say?

Besides "give me your money"? ;) 

Haven't found a line for it, but I'd think Iowa would be the favorite...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Depends on the year.  I have been about 8-10 times over the last 15 years.  Some years there are quite a few IU fans who travel in or in the area.  We usually can make a bit of noise

I always wonder about IU at other conference venues...I've said many times when I lived in Chicagoland my youngest daughter and I would make the trek to Evanston to see the Hoosiers...upper level was about 70% IU fans and the lower probably at least 20%...my daughter couldn't believe how loud our fans could get. I still want to eventually take her to a game at SSAH...

• Like 1