Iowa pregame

Hoosierfan1901

22 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

i know this won't be popular, but... i don't think it's all that big of a deal to give Rob, Leal, Galloway, and even Lander more time instead of X and Stewart.  

It would be a massive deal. Stewart is our best 3pt shooter and XJ is like our 2nd or 3rd most important player. 

• Like 6

Just now, 5fouls said:

Could cost us the game

thanks Mr. Obvious!  i understand 2 starters being out could cost any team the game.  just saying i still think we could have been fine.  the inconsistent play of X and the fact that Stewart pretty much only contributes with 3 point shots set up by someone else can be replaced in a given game if others step up.  doesn't matter though.  sounds like all are dressed.  

Just now, BGleas said:

I'm so pumped to miss the first 8 minutes of this game because networks are apparently incapable of timing college basketball tip times. 

Even though I know its happening, it still infuriates me every single time. 

ESPN and TNT don't have this problem with NBA games. 

Two days ago I saw a game end like 15 minutes early so they had to have extra studio show.  For a long time you could pretty much say every college game took 2 hours. Today with replays it seems like they go over more than they use to.

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

I'm so pumped to miss the first 8 minutes of this game because networks are apparently incapable of timing college basketball tip times. 

Even though I know its happening, it still infuriates me every single time. 

ESPN and TNT don't have this problem with NBA games. 

Push back our game and then you have to push back Colorado and Arizona.  That might end up cutting into the time slotted at 2 AM for WWE's Top 10 Moments of 2021.

• Haha 2

Just now, 5fouls said:

Push back our game and then you have to push back Colorado and Arizona.  That might end up cutting into the time slotted at 2 AM for WWE's Top 10 Moments of 2021.

Our game time is 9:07 and if the Butler games go over it will he on FS2 which was what the Butler did at the start.

• Like 1