@ Nebraska Post Game Thread

KDB

2 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Didn’t think we played well at all, but a win is a win. I’ll take it. Hope we find a way to get better bc we’ve been consistently average lately. 

I thought for the most part we played well.  I feel sorry for anyone who can't enjoy a win and feel some just likes to complain

• Like 2

Great game by Geronimo 

hopefully this get him going  nice jumper 

better team with Galloway even though he made some bad plays down the end 

the dive on top of X should have been a foul not a jump ball.  Them the wrap up with the legs and taken down was a punk move and should have been called. That is how players get hurt 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I thought for the most part we played well.  I feel sorry for anyone who can't enjoy a win and feel some just likes to complain

Just stop man. I feel sorry for anybody that can’t handle reality, or a different opinion. A win is a win, and I’ll take it, but it doesn’t change the fact we’re an average basketball team and have looked like it the last two games. Just worry about yourself. If I choose to be frustrated by, what is my perceived lack of improvement from this team, then that’s my choice. 

• Like 2