Purdue pre-game….

Artesian_86

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

If our guys can't get up for this one I got nothing for you. I'm sick and bleeping tired of losing to Purdue 

I'm tired of it too and think our guys will be up for it but I think PU will be up for it as well and just don't feel we have the horses to pull it out. We'll compete (unlike last year's fiasco) but in the end I think it'll be PU 74 Good Guys 68.

(It should be noted that I'm a very pessimistic person when it comes to my sports teams 😉 )

1 minute ago, dbmhoosier said:

I'm listening right now.  It's safe to say that Dan is f****** tired of losing to Purdue. 

As we all should be. I find it funny any IU fan that truly questions his loyalty to IU. 

I have a good feeling about tonight. I feel the shots will be falling, the hall a rocking and a big win for the Hoosiers. Just praying for some good guard play. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I'm with you all...if IU players don't get up for a rivalry game, what will they get up for?

I too, am sick and f***ing tired of losing to Turdue!

I still can't believe how they laid an egg last year when Coach Knight was there. That was one of the worst regular season losses/ performances I've ever witnessed.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, IU878176 said:

FS1 has a 5:00 game prior to our 7:00 start.

The Vegas over/under is that we will miss 3 1/2 minutes of game time.

You taking the over or under???

On a positive note it is Georgetown Providence and Georgetown is playing bad enough that this should not be an OT game.

Anyone remember 95 CBS had UK before which ran over 

They didn’t hold the tip so we missed first minute.  Brad Miller already had 2 fouls by the the time we were “looking live”

10 minutes ago, southsidehoosier said:

Saw the video 

he was trying to open door as she squatted down  to lock it….she fell 

my biggest issue was he didn’t try and help her up or appear to say anything