Bracketology 2021-2022

8 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Palm.....Still......Has......Us........Out.......

I don't know whether to LOL, SMH, or tell him to STFU.

Kind of actually respect this move by Palm. I think I’d be tempted to do the same to Purdue if I were in his spot. He’s an idiot, but at least he stands by his principles.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, madmax said:

Kind of actually respect this move by Palm. I think I’d be tempted to do the same to Purdue if I were in his spot. He’s an idiot, but at least he stands by his principles.

His bracket still hasn’t been updated since 7:00 AM yesterday. He is terrible, but surely not that terrible lol

18 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Rutgers will be a challenge for the committee. They are 6-6 in Quad 1 games, same as Illinois. IU is 4-7. But their NET ranking is 78, way below the cut line for an at-large. 

I don't think Rutgers is getting in. I think VT took their spot last night.

UM in serious jeopardy, too. Their NET is high, but they only have 17 wins, and A&M, Dayton, and SMU are threatening to overtake them.

• Like 1

Per DraftKings:

• Indiana 65, Illinois 63: Hoosiers, you’re in the big dance...we think. Indiana knocked off top-seeded Illinois in the Big Ten quarterfinal on Friday, possibly securing its spot in the big dance come Selection Sunday tomorrow. The team can leave no doubt about its status today when facing Iowa in the semifinals.
  • Like 1