Purdue Game Thread

5fouls

1 minute ago, bluegrassIU said:

May seem small, but Durr absolutely did his part in that half. Very solid in his role.

Honestly, I would consider starting Durr in the second half and try to get a few minutes with him on Edey.  I would still start TJD as well.  Get 3-4 minutes from Durr with Edey on the floor, absorb a foul or two, and then bring Race in once Edey starts to tire a bit.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, 5fouls said:

Honestly, I would consider starting Durr in the second half and try to get a few minutes with him on Edey.  I would still start TJD as well.  Get 3-4 minutes from Durr with Edey on the floor, absorb a foul or two, and then bring Race in once Edey starts to tire a bit.  

I’ve been pounding the table on that all week.  Whether it’s starting or not, I want to see what that combo looks like.  

• Like 2

Like always the first 5 .minutes of the half is the key.  Can't let PU make a run to start this half.  Should have about 4 more points if we could hit free throws better.  Love that we only had 1 turnover and if we keep that up then we will be fine.  Please don't start all the starters because they got off to the bad start.

Also nice seeing us have a guy having a career night instead of allowing a career night.