Purdue Game Thread

5fouls

7 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Down 8 to up 9 with our best player out on BS. This Defense....and somehow Edey is given the Shaq treatment.  Just hope it keeps up because for the first 20 we've controlled Ivey (Ayo) and the gang. We hit a few more free throws and this thing is 15 right now.

Trayces +/- not looking so hot, lol

• Like 2

If he brings the starters back out, if they are lethargic, I hope Coach at least has a quick hook.  

With the way some of the younger guys are coming on, I think we need to run with our more athletic guys more, and sprinkle in the slower guys instead of the other way around.  Galloway and Geronimo have a burst that is just jarring.  

1 minute ago, BobSaccamanno said:

If he brings the starters back out, if they are lethargic, I hope Coach at least has a quick hook.  

With the way some of the younger guys are coming on, I think we need to run with our more athletic guys more, and sprinkle in the slower guys instead of the other way around.  Galloway and Geronimo have a burst that is just jarring.  

This is good.  If we want to be stifling on D, Galloway+Geronimo > Stewart+Kopp

• Like 1

Really important to come out ready to play in this second half with that same energy. Not to let off the gas because Trayce is going to be back in. Need killer mentality to put our foot on the gas and extend it….get into their heads that tonight isn’t their night. We don’t start and finish halves very well imo. Let’s change that tonight.

• Like 1