INDIANA BEATS #4 PURDUE POSTGAME

KDB

3 minutes ago, Lostin76 said:

Glad I kept watching afterwards to see the team hoisting Rob up on their shoulders at mid court. What a freaking game!!

Gotta admit, i got chills from that. Kid has been through a lot in his career at IU, struggled with his confidence, and it’s just great to see him put it all together in a huge game for the program. 

• Like 6

Admittedly did not see this happening tonight. Rob and X take a lot of heat but they balled out. 

Very happy for Rob. He needed this win more than anyone and his play made it possible.

Great job CMW and staff.

No time.e to relax. Keep building the momentum.

I understand storming the court but it's time to move on. Winning is the expectation again.

FYI- purdue hasn't beaten IU since 2021

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, BGleas said:

So happy for Phinisee! Also the stones on Woodson to call the play for Phinisee after he had just missed on a called play. That's the kind of belief and confidence in players Woodson has talked about. 

Great team win! Great job by Woodson, Phinisee, XJ, Galloway, Durr and more!!

I was critical of Woodson in the game thread but the call to get Rob the shots were outstanding. We needed a three and Woodson went with the hot hand. Great job by the coach and player. 

• Like 1