INDIANA BEATS #4 PURDUE POSTGAME

KDB

17 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

Big shoutout to @dgambillfor calling the end 10 minutes before Trayce hit both free throws.

Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 7.36.05 PM.png

I didn’t think it would finish like that but I knew everyone else had run out of juice…he was going to have to get us a big bucket. But big shot Rob came through as well. Heck I thought Painter was going to foul Trayce he was so far out on the court lol.

• Haha 1

To their credit, The Gold and Black Illustrated boys aren't whining about refereeing, but they are beeyotching quite a bit about Ivey...

Hate to break it to them, but without Ivey, they get beat by double digits...Even with Race's 2 point contribution to them 😁

• Like 6

1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

To their credit, The Gold and Black Illustrated boys aren't whining about refereeing, but they are beeyotching quite a bit about Ivey...

Hate to break it to them, but without Ivey, they get beat by double digits...Even with Race's 2 point contribution to them 😁

Hate Purdue. Ivey is damn good.

• Like 3

Just now, FritzIam4IU said:

Whatever it was...good for Galloway! I love that he can get under opponents skin. Exactly the type of kids that I love seeing play at IU.

Yes, which is exactly why I couldn’t understand why he didn’t start the second half. He got under Iveys skin and Ivey then went off while Trey sat. Rest of the night was GREAT but not starting Trey in the second half, and/or waiting so long to put him in, puzzled me a bit.

• Like 1

Just now, GRMIHoosier said:

With the smile on his face after the miss I knew he wanted another chance. So glad coach called it for him. 

Hope this gets him on a roll. He had a couple good games after that Butler shot if I remember but then went down from the concussion. Love to have attacking Rob playing with attacking Xavier.