INDIANA BEATS #4 PURDUE POSTGAME

KDB

1 hour ago, Hoosier51 said:

Trayce is one of my favorite Hoosiers of all time, he is IU 100%. You could see at the end of the game how happy he was for his teammates especially Rob.

TJD said he was so happy for Rob. Said he was working so hard and deserved that game. He added if Rob and X can keep it up they were a top 15 team and a sure tournament team.

• Like 3

So this is the same site where people crushed Rob & X…..wanting KL to play instead?  Durr is a waste….

Same as Purdue site praising Hunter after Illini game and crushing him today 

100% credit IU defense for forcing turnovers and getting us out of our offense…..

it seemed to happen when subs came in at 11:50 TO. TW50 holding ball instead of moving it got stripped and trapped 

PG’s struggling to make simple passes

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

I think you could absolutely find a way to get two of your best players on the floor at the same time. I can actually give tons of examples of teams with two dominant bigs doing that...

Just because Painter has no idea how to run anything other than a 4 out offense doesn't mean other coaches don't know how. 

Can you share some examples of coaches that have two stud 5’s that they played together? Neither Edey nor Williams can play the 4. 

3 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

That’s laughably false. Does he have moments? Of course, what player doesn’t? Would you say the same about XJ and TJD for some of their antics? 

XJ is 100% immature. What antics are you talking about with TJD? He has literally never done something like that towards an opposing player. 

I've also never witnessed him consistently whine to officials the way your punk does. I'm sorry your star cannot handle playing on the road in the B1G and not getting every call that he desires like he did against ILL. It's sort of telling he expected some of the calls he cried about. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

XJ is 100% immature. What antics are you talking about with TJD? He has literally never done something like that towards an opposing player. 

I've also never witnessed him consistently whine to officials the way your punk does. I'm sorry your star cannot handle playing on the road in the B1G and not getting every call that he desires like he did against ILL. It's sort of telling he expected some of the calls he cried about. 

Now he’s a punk?! Lol. 

I’ve certainly seen TJD do the whining before and the random flexes and screaming after he does something good. 

All are really good players who show emotion and can be immature at times but I certainly wouldn’t call TJD or XJ a punk. 

2 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Now he’s a punk?! Lol. 

I’ve certainly seen TJD do the whining before and the random flexes and screaming after he does something good. 

All are really good players who show emotion and can be immature at times but I certainly wouldn’t call TJD or XJ a punk. 

Screaming/flexing = shoving Galloway?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Now he’s a punk?! Lol. 

I don't care about the flexing. I'd flex too if I could dunk like that. TJD and XJ haven't straight thrown an opposing player into the stands. 

I'm very shocked, after watching Ivey, especially the last two games.... anyone WOULDN'T call him immature? I mean is it mature to straight shove an opposing player in the chest during the middle of the play and cost your team the ball and a 2FTs? Is that what a leader does? 

Idk how many times he whined after a call/no call last night. Then he gets fouled, somewhat hard, on one play and he gets up ready to fight someone that would kick the s*** out of him in Race lol it was comical. 

Your boy is a tool. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

I don't care about the flexing. I'd flex too if I could dunk like that. TJD and XJ haven't straight thrown an opposing player into the stands. 

I'm very shocked, after watching Ivey, especially the last two games.... anyone WOULDN'T call him immature? I mean is it mature to straight shove an opposing player in the chest during the middle of the play and cost your team the ball and a 2FTs? Is that what a leader does? 

Idk how many times he whined after a call/no call last night. Then he gets fouled, somewhat hard, on one play and he gets up ready to fight someone that would kick the s*** out of him in Race lol it was comical. 

Your boy is a tool. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Hoosierdave said:

Deliciously ironic that they complain all IU fans do is talk about history but they’re doing the same thing to make themselves feel better about losing to us when TJD played 10 minutes. 

B1E2E0F1-8EC3-409E-A600-34FE0223C91C.jpeg

Phinisee was first guest on Dakich show today.  Two things stood out...one, he could not confirm nor deny whether he had fun last night (Dan laughed and said "during the game dude, I know you had fun after).  Second, and more important to your post, the coaching staff made sure that they had on every guy's seat some of the "Mackey Court South" BS on every players seat in the lockerroom before the game.  That commercial was another example.  They had a nice run and fans will be fans, but the administration at Purdue has got the biggest inferiority complex.... 

18 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Now he’s a punk?! Lol. 

Yes, shoving a guy to the ground is the act of an immature punk. Is that something you think level headed, good dudes do? 

• Like 2