Michigan pre game

Hoosierfan1901

5 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Actually, due to the beef between the TENGA group, which owns CBS KHOU Channel 11, and DISH, I won't be watching anyway...DISH removed CBS from their lineup...Now I could probably get by with an over the air antennae (40 miles from downtown), but I'll take my wife shopping and to lunch and listen to it on Tunein... 

And DISH is being removed next month ( for YouTube TV)...

Shew that's tough

7 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

No, he's still there...and has been playing pretty well, but they ask a lot of him with freshmen backing him up...Been a little inconsistent...

I think XJ will give him fits...

XJ plays incredibly hard, especially on the defensive end.  He doesn't get enough credit for that.  He doesn't really let up.  You can forgive alot in a player when he has a motor like that.  He is very tough to get downhill on.  

It was pretty obvious Purdue hadn't seen a defense like that and was taken aback by it.  XJ is a huge part of it.

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Actually, due to the beef between the TENGA group, which owns CBS KHOU Channel 11, and DISH, I won't be watching anyway...DISH removed CBS from their lineup...Now I could probably get by with an over the air antennae (40 miles from downtown), but I'll take my wife shopping and to lunch and listen to it on Tunein... 

Lots of 7 day trial apps to get the job done when in a pinch and on the road. Fubo TV app for example.

This is why we have switched all our TVs out at home and at the offices to Roku smart TVs. You can watch anything via the internet. We also have a Xfinity but there is also an app for that as well. 

Another app that I also use to listen to Don Fischer is the Simple Radio app. Just search up 105.1

30 minutes ago, Inequality said:

Lots of 7 day trial apps to get the job done when in a pinch and on the road. Fubo TV app for example.

This is why we have switched all our TVs out at home and at the offices to Roku smart TVs. You can watch anything via the internet. We also have a Xfinity but there is also an app for that as well. 

Another app that I also use to listen to Don Fischer is the Simple Radio app. Just search up 105.1

Thanks...I did download and started listening to Fisch's pregame on the Simple Radio app...

I just don't feel like messing with the TV side of it today...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

That sucks...but at least you will win some major points with the wife...

• Like 1