Michigan Game Thread

Inequality

4 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

really late comment here, but i don't see how in the world that was an offensive foul on the Michigan guy when he drove on XJ.  i know the commentators said it was a good call, but even as a Hoosier fan, i just can't see it at all.  

That was a terrible call. 

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

#5 is killing us and he hit shots everytime we had a chance to get it under 6.  Just very disappointed about the first 10 minutes with the total lack of effort.  Two guys I thought we would get a lot more from this year is Bates and Kopp.

The trio of Kopp, Stewart & Bates have underwhelmed me.  TB is a freshman, so you never really know what to expect and the other two have had their moments - but I'd expect a bit more consistency and production from vereran players like the other two.  Maybe just a "slump" ???

5 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

really late comment here, but i don't see how in the world that was an offensive foul on the Michigan guy when he drove on XJ.  i know the commentators said it was a good call, but even as a Hoosier fan, i just can't see it at all.  

Agree - I kinda thought it was a no call. 

Teams always hit abnormally well against IU. Todays team looks tired and out of sync.

The defense has more reaches than leg movement and some really bad misses says no legs or energy

IU can come out strong in the second half and take care of business or wait until the last 3 minutes like usual. I’m curious to see if this team has it not not.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Need TJD to step up here. Once again having trouble with the bigger, talented 5's in the league. 

When TJD is neutralized, we need Stewart and Kopp to step up. They have been too quiet these last few games. Luckily the bench has risen up. Xavier is our only spark on O.