Michigan Game Thread

Inequality

No answer to the high pick and roll. None all game. No adjustments. None. Michigan just runs around the pick at the top as IU chases and has to rotate and then they pass around until they get a wide open three. Basically shooting in an open gym. No iU defender within six feet most of the time. On top of that IU has lost its composure in offense. This is one they will see from here on out.

7 minutes ago, rogue3542 said:

Listen, IU isn't playing great, but just give credit to Michigan.

This will be their best three point shooting game of the year by far; they can't miss.

While true, if they are going to give up wide open shots and continue to get lost on defense they are going to give them confidence to hit contested 3’s. Momentum is gained. The defense is absolutely horrible today. 

Edited by tdhoosier

Just now, HoosierFaithful said:

I totally get that. I still want TJD touching the ball more. That’s just my view 

That's fine. I'd argue most of XJ's attempts came during TJD's extended time on the bench in the first half, and it's what kept us in the game. 

TJD leads the team in FGA's and has been getting outplayed by Dickinson. 

I just see nothing to complain about in terms of XJ today. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

That's fine. I'd argue most of XJ's attempts came during TJD's extended time on the bench in the first half, and it's what kept us in the game. 

TJD leads the team in FGA's and has been getting outplayed by Dickinson. 

I just see nothing to complain about in terms of XJ today. 

I agree, I think he’s been a plus player today.