Michigan Game Thread

Inequality

Just now, IowaHoosierFan said:

I hate that Stewart was absent all game until the last 7 minutes

Same. It all started with him putting it on the floor a couple times and getting active. 

When he stands he's useless, when he forces himself to get involved good things usually happen. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

I also think that while TJD's numbers will look fine at the end of the game, Dickinson has severely outplayed him. 

I agree, TJD is our best player and an IU legend. But the missed bunnies and layups against bigger opponents will probably continue. I wonder why the idea of putting Durr in with him to play d against 7 footers is such a bad idea. 

I also think that while TJD's numbers will look fine at the end of the game, Dickinson has severely outplayed him. 

Dickinson had his way with TJD that’s for sure. This big men that can shoot further then 8 feet away from the basketball will give Trayce fits in the pros. 

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Been watching for 50 years.  Last few years wasn't expecting much.  Today I expected us to come out and play well but they didn't

The RMK return game.

Not showing up against OSU to get into the tourney.

etc etc

We have had a lot of performances worse than this.

• Like 2

Same. It all started with him putting it on the floor a couple times and getting active. 

When he stands he's useless, when he forces himself to get involved good things usually happen. 

That assist to Race for the dunk jump started him

• Like 1

Just now, Rev_AK said:

I agree, TJD is our best player and an IU legend. But the missed bunnies and layups against bigger opponents will probably continue. I wonder why the idea of putting Durr in with him to play d against 7 footers is such a bad idea. 

I think we'd be really compromised defensively with that lineup. 

1 minute ago, Rev_AK said:

I am with this too. Durr isn’t incredible but I would like to see this.