Michigan Game Thread

Inequality

Just now, Joe_Hoopsier said:

My only hope from this game is that the mods give coach Shep a long time out. A very long time out.

i get that he is obsessed, but do you really ban a guy for his opinion?  kind of like our society.  don't agree with the loud group, you are evil and should be shunned?  

• Like 2

I agree with those frustrated about TJD. I love the kid, great competitor, teammate and Hoosier. But he really struggles against bigger players. He will get his points and boards, but he just isn't the same player. He needs at minimum a mid range jump shot or hook. He should stay in school for 2 more years and really try to develop a shot. At his size and how he plays against good bigs inside, he's definitely not NBA player unless he can develop an outside shot. 

Edited by SpiderMonkey
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SpiderMonkey said:

I agree with those frustrated about TJD. I love the kid, great competitor, teammate and Hoosier. But he really struggles against bigger players. He will get his points and boards, but he just isn't the same player. He needs at minimum a mid range jump shot or hook. He should stay in school for 2 more years and really try to develop a shot. At his size and how he plays against good bogs, he's definitely not NBA player unless he can develop an outside shot. 

Completely agree....

Just now, NCHoosier32 said:

i get that he is obsessed, but do you really ban a guy for his opinion?  kind of like our society.  don't agree with the loud group, you are evil and should be shunned?  

This isn't a cancel thing, he's is doing it intentionally. Was called out by a few fellow posters and then doubled down. AND he's anti productive.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NCHoosier32 said:

First, he hasn't been banned. 

Second, you know people's frustrations with him have nothing to do with his opinion. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Rev_AK said:

I agree, TJD is our best player and an IU legend. But the missed bunnies and layups against bigger opponents will probably continue. I wonder why the idea of putting Durr in with him to play d against 7 footers is such a bad idea. 

He is no legend since he hasn't won a thing

• KDB locked this topic