Michigan Post Game Thread

KDB

Kinda as I expected. It does not change much for me. We are a good team that can look better than we are and worse than we are.

But against elite talent, we are still fighting an uphill battle.

Michigan was rested, super talented and super desperate. 

We win our next one and we are still in a decent spot.

Losing sucks. But this one is kind of it is what it is.

• Like 8

Just now, IU Scott said:

In an hour they should be back on the court practicing and running the stairs.  Since they put so little effort in this game they need be shown this effort is not acceptable.

This is what pisses me off, the total lack of effort in that game. 

Yes Michigan was hot from 3's, but they were hitting wide open ones that nobody was getting back to.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BGleas said:

This was our 3rd game this week, with one being a really emotional game three days ago. 

While disappointing, that is a tough stretch and today might have been expected. 

The same thing was said by Purdue when they came to play us. It happens to every team every year. 

We should have won. We’re at home and have the talent. But not surprised we lost

Edited by IowaHoosierFan
  • Like 1

I said this in the game thread: IU didn't play great, but they didn't play atrociously either.

Michigan shot 65% from three. They outscored us by 18 from three. Dickinson hit like four I believe when he's only hit six all year. That's a better percentage than pre game warmup shoot around. 

That's the game. Sometimes, the other team just gets absurdly hot. I'm not upset by this one.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

This is what pisses me off, the total lack of effort in that game. 

Yes Michigan was hot from 3's, but they were hitting wide open ones that nobody was getting back to.

was not a lock of f#&$*= effort. Michigan had a two week break. they were fresh and we were playing our third game this week. Time to find a couple fake positives and two weeks off to prepare for the stretch run. Chalk this one up to stupid ass rules in place. 

@jojo123.  I have had to edit several posts. I understand the emotion. But please, respect the rules. -   blue

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1