1 minute ago, Coach Shep said:

Best 5

Rob, galloway, race, tjd, geronimo

Xavier Johnson's line today 

• 14 pts
  • 6 boards
  • 6 assists
  • 3 steals

He didn't play half-bad on Thursday night either.

BTW.  We missed you Thursday.  I hate it that you always seem to be busy when IU plays well.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Let's be real.  Michigan's record does not reflect the quality of the Wolverine team.  Losing by 18 is reflective by how we played.  But, losing the game is not a surprise at all.  

I am not necessarily surprised by the loss, I am more disappointed in how they played and the effort.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BGleas said:

But those things matter quite often. It's the same reason NBA teams almost always lost the 2nd night of a back-to-back when the other team has already been in town resting. 

What were we bad at today? Defense and shooting/finishing. Legs play a big part in that. 

Call it an excuse, call it whatever you want, but 3 games in a week has the potential, including an incredibly emotional one can have an impact. 

Still an excuse. Legit sure but we still should have won. We have to play better

• Like 2

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

I know it won't happen but I would like Galloway start and put Kopp on the bench.  Also we need to be able to get Stewart and Kopp more shots since they were 4-7 from 3

Having Kopp coming off the bench bogs down the second unit.  Now, if you want to move Leal ahead of him in the rotation, I'll listen.  But a 2nd unit of Phin, Kopp, Geronimo, Durr, and Bates does not have enough ball movement on offense.

• Like 1

Ah, the dreaded letdown.  As is my custom, I didn't watch in real time and I won't go back and watch the stream.  If the staff and team use that as a great learning experience and motivator, I'll live with the Hoosiers laying an egg.  If they let this spiral into a losing streak, it will feel like deja vu all over again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jojo123 said:

Right they did. they have played 3 games in three weeks to our 3 in three days. 

They played three games in nine days, only two more rest days then the Hoosiers. Yes the two more days help but it's not like they haven't played lately either.

Edited by Hoosier51