Stewart and Kopp

8 hours ago, btownqb said:

He did against NW? 

What did Kopp do and he played the entire game. He should play about 15 minutes a game. Stewart did his punishment just like all other players. Woody starts him, not me. But if you were to bench one of the two? Easy decision. I personally would bench both and I've said this to my buddies for a while. Woody is old school, but he needs to bench guys who are not contributing. This play the upperclassmen stuff is not necessarily the best lineup to win. 

Edited by OGIUAndy

17 minutes ago, OGIUAndy said:

What did Kopp do and he played the entire game. He should play about 15 minutes a game. Stewart did his punishment just like all other players. Woody starts him, not me. But if you were to bench one of the two? Easy decision. I personally would bench both and I've said this to my buddies for a while. Woody is old school, but he needs to bench guys who are not contributing. This play the upperclassmen stuff is not necessarily the best lineup to win. 

Ok, and other then Tues night (and the PSU blow out where he played 22mins).

He's avg 17mpg in his last 4. 

He wouldn't be avg that if Stewart and Bates would get their act together. Your frustration is with them, not anyone else, imo. And I share that frustration. Bates and Parker are better basketball players, they need to go prove that for one, and two, do it consistently. 

If PS would just stay out of foul trouble it would be huge. 

That's truthfully how I view that situation. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

I don't see the need to pile on here. They're one dimensional players unfortunately. We were hopeful that Parker Stewart could come in and scored 12 or so a game and be a true shooting guard the team needs.  And hoped that Kopp could get back to his best season of shooting.  They play good team defense.  Just not everything we hoped for from an offensive production standpoint.  

Captain Obvious out

you havent noticed? Thats what we do here. Cant pick on XJ anymore. Who else is left? I personally blame Michael Shipp.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

I don't see the need to pile on here. They're one dimensional players unfortunately. We were hopeful that Parker Stewart could come in and scored 12 or so a game and be a true shooting guard the team needs.  And hoped that Kopp could get back to his best season of shooting.  They play good team defense.  Just not everything we hoped for from an offensive production standpoint.  

Captain Obvious out

The players are not little kids. sometimes the truth just hurts. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, btownqb said:

It helps them separate themselves from the program.  As if the rest of us enjoy losing. 

Aren’t you the one that said this is big boy basketball now with all of the NIL money getting thrown around (I.e. being a business) and that CMW needs to do what he wants with the roster, feelings be damned?

1 minute ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Aren’t you the one that said this is big boy basketball now with all of the NIL money getting thrown around (I.e. being a business) and that CMW needs to do what he wants with the roster, feelings be damned?

What does that have to do with that specific post? 

In sports, you win as a team and lose as a team. Pretending like it's only these two responsibility to change our program around is both annoying and ridiculously over the top. 

We can all see the truth of it. No one on here is blind. 

Edited by btownqb

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

What does that have to do with that specific post? 

In sports, you win as a team and lose as a team. Pretending like it's only these two responsibility to change our program around is both annoying and ridiculously over the top. 

We can all see the truth of it. No one on here is blind. 

Oh, okay, got ya. You’re just saying that we don’t have to be so blunt about it. Ha ha.
Who is pretending it’s solely on these two? 

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

It helps them separate themselves from the program.  As if the rest of us enjoy losing. 

Maybe they need to actually physically separate themselves from the program.  As it is, they're cluttering up adult boards to anonymously cry like babies.

Edited by IUJoe
  • Like 1