Maryland Pre Game Thread

IUFLA

33 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Cool moment. I'm working the game for @The Daily Hoosier, but decided to get tickets for the family so they could come too. 

I just went up to see them at their seats and my son (11) started crying. I asked him why, and he said he's "just so happy to be at his first IU game!" 

Those are the special times...I still remember my first IU game in person...1963 versus Illinois at the old fieldhouse I think...

IU won...both teams scored over 100...

Hope your son is all smiles afterwards!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Cool moment. I'm working the game for @The Daily Hoosier, but decided to get tickets for the family so they could come too. 

I just went up to see them at their seats and my son (11) started crying. I asked him why, and he said he's "just so happy to be at his first IU game!" 

Awesome stuff. We all remember our first one. So cool you guys can enjoy!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, BGleas said:

That's awesome!

• Thanks 2