Deland McCullough

2 hours ago, Sea Turtle said:

Evidently he will interview for the RB coaching vacancy at ND next week.

I wonder if offered, if he would take his sons with him.

According to whom? ND gonna offer him AHC as well? I don’t believe this for a second, especially given the fact that ND doesn’t pay for sh*t for Head Coaches much less the RB gig and his son de committed from OSU to follow him saying “family over everything”. Would be a pretty ahole move of Deland to leave IU now all things considered. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OGIUAndy said:

So he is interviewing? 

Never said that. There’s just been communication and he’s under consideration on ND’s end. Like I said. That doesn’t mean that he’d necessarily jump ship or even seriously entertain the move with so many other pieces involved with his sons right now. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, dgambill said:

Is this offer the dad to get his kids kind of deal? He has done a good job but I wouldn’t say so great that a program like ND to want him imo.

There has been no offer and I’m sure that would be a factor but there’s issues with that too. Especially for the oldest who already transferred once. Not that ND would be focused on him that much. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Do you think his son's will follow him to ND

I don’t know. The oldest one might not be good enough and already transferred once. Dasan is already enrolled. So he’d have to transfer and that can be difficult to do as an undergrad. ND almost didn’t get Brandon Joseph in and he came from Northwestern and their baseball team missed out on a kid that tried transferring in from Harvard but ND wouldn’t except enough of his credits. With all that being said time will tell. 

9 minutes ago, Victobmyboy said:

That glow over the horizon isn’t the sun…it’s fire. IU program is on fire and not the good kind. Sounding like our worst fears are coming true. Our coach can’t let go of his buddy that is spoiling the momentum.  IU football is spectacularly failing right before our eyes. 

,?????? What