Deland McCullough

5 minutes ago, Victobmyboy said:

It’s way to early. If they are they won’t say anything until everything is ready. I’m expecting at least one will end up with dad at some point. If people think these sweet tweets are set in stone are delusional. They have to say something. 🤦🏻

SMH….just leave it alone. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

Why? Because you disagree? They both have 4 years. With the transfer rules the way they are who tf knows. So🤦🏻 Yourself. Its too damn convenient. It’s not like these things never happen. And notice I said “at some point”.  You guys are so sensitive and dismissive. 

Edited by Victobmyboy

24 minutes ago, Victobmyboy said:

Why? Because you disagree? They both have 4 years. With the transfer rules the way they are who tf knows. So🤦🏻 Yourself. Its too damn convenient. It’s not like these things never happen. And notice I said “at some point”.  You guys are so sensitive and dismissive. 

Take it to the Rivals board.  You’d fit in over there.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Victobmyboy said:

You said they have to say something but they could have just not said anything

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

You said they have to say something but they could have just not said anything

Are you plagiarizing?  :coffee:

You say
I only hear what I want to
And you say
I talk so all the time, so
And I thought what I felt was simple
And I thought that I don't belong
And now that I am leaving
Now I know that I did something wrong
'Cause I missed you
Yeah I missed you
And you say
I only hear what I want to
I don't listen hard
I don't pay attention
To the distance
That you're running or to
Anyone anywhere
I don't understand if you really care
I'm only hearing negative, no no no, bad

10 hours ago, Victobmyboy said:

Wow. Nice. Completely goes against what I was told about you guys. Peace. I’m out. 

That's completely fine. You chose to act the way you did. You completely dominated the entire basketball discussion with space and pace. 

Then you come here, this thread,  and want to drum up rumors about 17-19 yr olds transferring when they haven't even played a game, one isn't even in college. It's a bad look. Quite honestly it's an awful look. 

Don't come on here and be abrasive and then just assume you should be welcomed with open arms, that's on you, not us. 

• Like 7

12 hours ago, Artesian_86 said:

It's no different then when coaches say they are staying.  History shows it is hardly reliable.

2 of the 3 sons are at IU now.  It would likely be an uncomfortable situation if everyone around them thought they were going to bounce to another school.   If they aren't leaving school mid-semester, it would be expected for them to say they are staying at IU regardless of what they end up doing. 

It's good news that they reaffirmed their commitments but it is fair to take the statements with a grain of salt.   With the transfer rules, it's hard to expect anyone to stay for their entire college career with any confidence.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, btownqb said:

That's completely fine. You chose to act the way you did. You completely dominated the entire basketball discussion with space and pace. 

Then you come here, this thread,  and want to drum up rumors about 17-19 yr olds transferring when they haven't even played a game, one isn't even in college. It's a bad look. Quite honestly it's an awful look. 

Don't come on here and be abrasive and then just assume you should be welcomed with open arms, that's on you, not us. 

I apologize, it’s not like I didn’t get the same treatment at times. Didn’t know I had to earn a spot or ask permission or not post on something I have an interest in. It also seems to be clickish site. It’s unfortunate I guess from both sides. Again I’m sorry and won’t be back. Good day all. Go Hoosiers. 

Edited by Victobmyboy
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Victobmyboy said:

I apologize, it’s not like I didn’t get the same treatment at times. Didn’t know I had to earn a spot or ask permission or not post on something I have an interest in. It also seems to be clickish site. It’s unfortunate I guess from both sides. Again I’m sorry and won’t be back. Good day all. Go Hoosiers. 

👍

8 minutes ago, Victobmyboy said:

I apologize, it’s not like I didn’t get the same treatment at times. Didn’t know I had to earn a spot or ask permission. It also seems to be clickish site. It’s unfortunate I guess from both sides. Again I’m sorry and won’t be back. Good day all. 

As with any board, you kinda got to get to know it and it's posters.  Most of us are daily lurkers but have been here forever and have oddly become buddies.  We slowly have learned about each others ups and downs of life.  We would love to have you hang out and become a part of it.  I can tell you this.  We love your passion.  We don't all agree on anything.  While @btownqb and @IowaHoosierFan or @IU Scott or any others may argue and disagree on one thread, they will go to another topic and find common ground.  Head over to Colonial Cresters corner and you will see the human side where we share about family, mental, and physical health, favorite foods hobbies, etc.  Learn that CC was the founder and passed away suddenly a little over a year ago.  Learn that Milehiiu knit the fabric of civility on this board that we all try to maintain in his passing and in his honor.  

WE welcome you to stay because past the disagreements and tempers flaring, this is by far the best IU board there is.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

ND hired Gerard Parker from WVU to be their TE coach. The other 2 names that got mentioned were Tom Brewster and Nick Sheridan. No Kevin Wright. So we don’t have to worry about him getting poached by ND.

Now I will go back to only thinking about ND once a year when they lose their bowl game. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3