@ Maryland Post Game Thread

KDB

5 minutes ago, IU878176 said:

Has there been any indication/info as to why Durr has sat the last two games? I hope it’s not because he got caught hanging out with Snoop Dog because that’s typically three games and I think the Illinois/Kofi game is one of the primary games in which we need him. 

There has not other than "coach's decision" comment last game.  I believe if he was literally suspended there would have been a statement.  There has been no talk or mention of suspension or violation of team rules.  

I could be way off here but I believe with past Snoop Dogg issues, a statement is released about suspension.  Idk

26 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

There has not other than "coach's decision" comment last game.  I believe if he was literally suspended there would have been a statement.  There has been no talk or mention of suspension or violation of team rules.  

I could be way off here but I believe with past Snoop Dogg issues, a statement is released about suspension.  Idk

Yeah, I don't think its' a suspension.  That's not a DNP - coach's decision.

I don't know if anyone asked Woody, but today could have simply been a matchup decision for all we know.

Edited by FKIM01

4 hours ago, BGleas said:

Just got home...a few observations. 

- XJ is in complete control of this team right now. It's really impressive, and that was maybe the best 1-for-8 performance I've ever seen. 

- Race is ridiculously strong. He gets so many 50/50 rebounds by the sheer strength of his hands and forearms. 

- Galloway is so important to this team on both ends. He's incredible defensively and he's so good in transition offensively. 

- This team seems to be in a place where everyone has really settled into their roles, everyone knows where to be and what is expected of them on both ends. I never felt that way with any Archie team. 

- Our defense is elite. Maryland isn't a good offensive team, but IU is an elite defensive team. Imagine the score if UMD didn't go 16-for-16 on free throws. 

- TJD, Race and JG erase a lot defensively. They completely control the paint. 

- We need to find a way to get Stewart and Kopp involved offensively. 

Things aren't going to be perfect. We're going to lose some games, but this team is really coming together and playing well as a unit. It's exciting. 

So, young man, I think you may have a career ahead of you in journalism.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Pretty amazing because he clanked 2 in the final 2 or 3 minutes of the purdue game before sinking 2 on the final seconds.  So minus those 2 he's 13 of 14.  

Purdue was 4 games ago...I just counted Michigan, Penn St, and Maryland...with his 2-4 vs the Boilermakers he's 15-20 (75%)...

• Thanks 1