Northwestern pre game

Hoosierfan1901

4 minutes ago, Hoosierdave said:

Hopefully it’s just a false rumor.

Kopp was taken in a cop car outside the sample gates a couple months back and it turned out to be nothing 

If it was the majority of posters, i would take it with a grain of salt.  Since it's @RoadToZionthat's sharing it, I'm worried.  We could likely get by without 3 of those guys for a few games.  X would be very, very, very difficult to replace. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I hope our players aren't that stupid

It’s a lot more common than you think. I won’t name names because it’s unnecessary but I know for a fact there are guys on Creans roster that smoked but also won conference championships and went on to play in the pros or overseas. Just something you’ll easily look past when your team is successful. 

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

If it was the majority of posters, i would take it with a grain of salt.  Since it's @RoadToZionthat's sharing it, I'm worried.  We could likely get by without 3 of those guys for a few games.  X would be very, very, very difficult to replace. 

Only reason I'm nervous is because of who is sharing it. We can survive without the others but not having X headed into this stretch isn't good.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

More likely we'll see a lot of Galloway and Race bringing it up with Galloway doing much of the handles in the half-court.  

Coach Woody will always have a true PG out there...I don't know who backs Lander up if Rob's not available (and if he is, I'd think he would start)...

19 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Only reason I'm nervous is because of who is sharing it. We can survive without the others but not having X headed into this stretch isn't good.

Wonder if the coaches and athletic department would consider a staggered punishment.  Two now and two later so we don't have 4 guys out at once.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rico said:
BREAKING: Sources confirm that Tamar Bates, Parker Stewart, Michael Durr, and Xavier Johnson all OUT tonight at Northwestern due to “disciplinary issues”. Big blow for the Hoosiers. #iubb #indiana #hoosiers

That came from someone with 7 followers. Tom Brew, who covers IU basketball for SI, is suggesting this is baseless.

Edited by Hoosierdave