Northwestern Game Thread

5fouls

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

Yeah, gotta be super proud of that first half performance. But, I'll be shocked if we don't run out of gas in the second half. 

NW didnt seem to take advantage of our Norman Dale line-up and didnt look to sub much either so we might not be much more gassed than they are. 🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, 3Ballin said:

NW didnt seem to take advantage of our Norman Dale line-up and didnt look to sub much either so we might not be much more gassed than they are. 🤷‍♂️

True, but we're also playing some guys that don't normally play (Leal) and another that is playing out of position (Galloway). 

I'm more worried about Galloway. There is both physical and mental energy toll with what they're asking him to do. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

True, but we're also playing some guys that don't normally play (Leal) and another that is playing out of position (Galloway). 

I'm more worried about Galloway. There is both physical and mental energy with what they're asking him to do. 

Ya, i dont think Trey stopped moving the entire half. Hooefully they got him some oxygen at half time. 

• Like 1