Northwestern Post Game Thread

KDB

Blame shouldn’t go on the players in the court. Even with guys not playing that good. The suspended players are the ones at fault. It was easy for northwestern to run at davis and Thompson in the post and be physical. Galloway ran out of gas and as usual Davis tried to do to much. 

this team needs a wing player that can step up a score. Hopefully the staff lets Trey run the offense a little more and drive

• Like 2

What a joke. 

5 players can’t be mature enough to follow the team rules at such a crucial point in the season.

It’s hard to blame the guys on the floor because they were tired, but Race and TJD should dominate NW. I don’t care if they are playing 4 on 5. Kopp has to get up for a game against his former team. 

Hopefully this mass suspension will pay off and the team will come back hungry, but it’s hard not to be disappointed right now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That game was 100% on the five players that were suspended. We win that with them playing. 

I haven't been one that wants to change the starting lineup, but it is obvious that Galloway should be starting over Parker, someone that has been suspended twice now for breaking team rules.

The Hoosiers are still going to make the tournament, but I am pretty disgusted with the five players that made it harder tonight for them.

• Like 6

Just now, southsidehoosier said:

Can I go back to the Friday after the Purdue game. That felt nice

It's like we went out after the Purdue game, got plastered while celebrating, took a beautiful woman back home with us, and when we woke up the next morning we find her in front of the bathroom mirror shaving off a five o'clock shadow.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Those 5 guys should be running the steps at AH until they puke tonight after they get home.  There irresponsibility cost us a game that was there to win.  It is not like NW played a good game.  I expect a lot more from TJD and I put this loss on his shoulders.

Edited by IU Scott
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Coach Robby said:

Had to be a curfew violation right? Why else a one gamer tonight? 

I'm pissed and I may cool off by tomorrow, but there are 2 and maybe 3 guys who I would ask to leave the program if this game ends up costing us a tournament appearance.

I would be so mad at those 5 guys if I was on the team, particularly if I was one of the guys who has been around here for the past few years and suffered through some really poor seasons.

• Like 3