Build Your Own Team

5fouls

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Pretty cool, I didn't ever get to see the 76 or 81 team in person but watched most the games.  I was at the first game of the season in 86-87 against Montana St.. I went to a lot of the holiday tournament in Indy and a four of times in Bloomington.  In 93 I went to the first and second round of the tournament in Indy.

It's late but I will tell you more. Sam Alford, Steve's dad, is from my hometown and I went to church with Steve's grandma and family.  I have met Steve several times. He has always been good to me. 

• Like 2

I watched the post game on Indiana Sports beat and they had Joe Holman on it.  They were talking about our lack offense and Hillman went ahead and talked about how bad offense is in the college game today.  He pretty much said the things I have said for years.  He said the 30 second clock.had ruined the college game because there ate not enough players who can play the NBA style game.  Talked about how there are to many possessions that have gorced shots at the end of the clock.