MSU game thread

Hoosierfan1901

Just now, btownqb said:

I agree. But thats not what I was saying though. Thats a common foul, smart foul in basketball. 

It's too bad the clueless rule makers in basketball deem it to be something. Bad, bad rule. 

It’s not though. I think it’s a joke that lower levels call it that way.

Clear path, intentional, whatever you want to call it… you shouldn’t be able to take away an easy layup because you wrap a guy who doesn’t even have the ball. 

3 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I agree. But thats not what I was saying though. Thats a common foul, smart foul in basketball. 

It's too bad the clueless rule makers in basketball deem it to be something. Bad, bad rule. 

Be nice if officials were capable of allowing the advantage rule in soccer to keep that from happening. Professional fouls in soccer get you cards on the back end. You should be able to finish the play, but also get two more FTs for a grab like that. 

Edited by kyhoosier29

Just now, kyhoosier29 said:

Be nice if officials were capable of allowing the advantage rule in soccer to keep that from happening. Professional fouls in soccer get your cards on the back end. You should be able to finish the play, but also get two more FTs for a grab like that. 

Absolutely should not

2 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

It’s not though. I think it’s a joke that lower levels call it that way.

Clear path, intentional, whatever you want to call it… you shouldn’t be able to take away an easy layup because you wrap a guy who doesn’t even have the ball. 

No. Not at all. 

Its a common foul. You move on. You should never get two FTs because the other team committed a smart play. Lower levels do it right.