Michigan State Post Game Thread

KDB

Such a frustrating game. Sure we had to fight through to poor officiating at points, but we didn't do ourselves any favors. Poor shot selection....poor defensive rebounding....poor free throw shooting. We could have worked our ways through the tough times with simply better execution on both ends. Just frustrating we can't get out of our own way at points. 

• Sad 1

Just now, JerseyHoosier said:

Such a frustrating game. Sure we had to fight through to poor officiating at points, but we didn't do ourselves any favors. Poor shot selection....poor defensive rebounding....poor free throw shooting. We could have worked our ways through the tough times with simply better execution on both ends. Just frustrating we can't get out of our own way at points. 

Getting the suspended players did absolutely no good...

I really don't know where CMW goes from here.

• Like 1

Xavier plays like a moron. As he goes we go. We don’t have a better option, and when he’s good he’s good, but my god that fourth foul was infuriating. 

What happened to Kopp? This is not the guy I saw playing against us. 

Stewart has regressed as the year has gone on. 

On the upside - RACE. wow. Bates has glimpses. Continue to like Geronimo. Galloway still good IMO. 

• Like 3

First of all this isn't about this game or the refs cost us the game.  I have watched a lot of other big ten games that we didn't play in and the refs are bad in those games well.  The big ten conference should be embarrassed by the way the games are officiated and how bad individual refs are.  This game was so poorly officiated and they put themselves ahead of the game.  The game shouldn't be about the refs at all.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Funny how things can turn in such a short period. Less than two weeks ago we won 4-5 and was 16-5 overall and 7-4 in the conference.  Now three losses in a row and the stupid guys getting suspended had turned this season upside down.

The suspensions may have changed the season, unfortunately. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Getting the suspended players did absolutely no good...

I really don't know where CMW goes from here.

I’m sorry, but posts like, this after a game, are just absolutely ridiculous.!!!

Good Grief!! 🤬

I try to bite my tongue, but MAN, I’m just as frustrated as anyone. The best thing Coach Woodson did last game was to bench those 5 players! That’s takes a bigger man to do what he did. 

• Confused 1

I will keep backing this team and appreciate the players for coming to IU.  Saying that it won't bother me if we have a lot of turnover this off season.  We need a huge talent upgrade especially at the guard and wing players.  I really like Galloway but on a good team he shouldn't be a starter.

Today I only had a couple things that was positive and that was Race and Bates.  I hope Bates learns more of a team concept but he is able to score which we really need. I would love to see Race come back next year but wonder if he wants a 6yh year of college.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

I’m sorry, but posts like, this after a game, are just absolutely ridiculous.!!!

Good Grief!! 🤬

I try to bite my tongue, but MAN, I’m just as frustrated as anyone. The best thing Coach Woodson did last game was to bench those 5 players! That’s takes a bigger man to do what he did. 

I think he’s agreeing with you. I presume he meant that getting the players back did nothing. 

• Like 7